Precision Injection Molding
We offer precision injection molding services with a focus on high-tolerance, over- molded processes which mold on top of a stamped strip in a reel-to-reel configuration.
Custom Plastic Injection Molding Services
Choosing K S Tooling, Inc. as your precision injection molding company helps you save on production costs.
- Reduction in costs associated with labor
- Molded parts with high repeat tolerance
- Reduced waste and materials cost through plastics recycling
- Higher production rate for standard and intricate parts
Our raw material stock includes custom resins for specific custom products. Our molding expertise includes experience with the following resins:
- Zenite LCP
- Vectra LCP
- Terlux 2802
Our Nissei Mold presses are all in vertical configuration, allowing us to produce reel-to- reel over-molding for longer runs and product consistency. Due to the position of our parting line, we are also able to mold single housings.
When Should You Consider Partnering With an Injection Molding Company?
At K S Tooling, Inc., we work with many companies across a wide range of industries who prefer our services for their production needs. While cost-effectiveness is often one of the primary benefits of partnering with us, there are various other reasons you might want to consider our services, including:
- Increasing your company's manufacturing capacity without the high costs of equipment.
- Needing to meet tight production schedules and firm deadlines.
- Reducing the amount of product spoilage.
- Gaining the ability to manufacture products with precise specifications.
- Employing strict quality control measures throughout the entire process.
Many of our clients see a combination of these benefits due to our substantial increases in consistency over their previous manufacturing processes.
Find Injection Molding Manufacturing Solutions at K S Tooling, Inc. Today
Experience custom product creation meeting your specifications and demands by selecting K S Tooling, Inc. as your injection molding company of choice. Contact us online or call us at (717) 764-5817 today to learn more about how our injection molding services can benefit your operation.