Precision Injection Molding
When you need to produce precise plastic parts, you need precision injection molding. This injection molding process is designed for accuracy within tight tolerances. Manufacturers often use precision molding to create plastic parts that replace metal components in optics, electronics, medical devices and instruments.
K S Tooling, Inc. performs precision injection molding, focusing on high-tolerance, over-molded processes formed on a stamped strip in a reel-to-reel configuration.
Custom Precision Injection Molding Services
We can fit our custom precision injection molding services to fit our customers' specific needs. Our raw material stock contains several custom resins intended for various custom products. Among the custom resins we use are:
- Terlux 2802
- Vectra LCP
- Zenite LCP
We also use Nissei Mold presses in a vertical configuration to produce reel-to-reel over-molding during longer runs for increased product consistency. We can mold single housings due to the position of our parting line.
Benefits of Partnering With a Precision Injection Mold Company
When you need precision plastic parts, work with an injection molding company. K S Tooling, Inc. can help your company:
- Increase manufacturing capacity: Your company can increase the amount it manufactures without purchasing expensive additional equipment.
- Meet tight production schedules: If you have a firm deadline, we'll meet it. Custom precision injection molding is more reliable than other methods, helping your company stay on schedule.
- Reduce product spoilage: Precision injection molding processes balance strength and stability to produce parts that aren't likely to break or spoil in use.
- Manufacture products with precise specifications: When you work with us, you can create products that meet your specifications. Precision injection molding allows for various finishes, materials and colors.
- Employ strict quality control measures: We use stringent quality control measures to save time, reduce waste and save money.
- Reduce labor costs: Produce a high volume of parts quickly with precision injection molding to keep labor costs down. The streamlined and automated process reduces the need for human intervention.
- Mold highly repeatable parts: If you need parts with a high repeat tolerance, we can construct them according to your tight specifications.
- Achieve a higher production rate: The more you produce, the more revenue your company brings in. We'll help you increase your company's production rate and earnings.
Injection Molding Industries and Applications
K S Tooling, Inc. works with companies in various industries, including:
- Aerospace: We can custom-produce components and fittings for the aerospace industry in any volume.
- Automotive: We have a long history of manufacturing parts for the automotive industry.
- Consumer products: We offer full support for manufacturing consumer products using precision parts.
- Datacom: We have decades of experience producing precision interconnect components for connector companies.
- Medical: We proudly serve the medical industry with precision molding services.
Contact K S Tooling, Inc. for Precision Injection Molding Services
Benefit from custom products that meet your exact demands and specifications. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your company.