For over three decades we have been producing precision interconnect components for the industry’s largest connector companies. We have become widely recognized in the industry as a competency center for backplane connectors and complex lead frame dies. Most of our expertise lies in the following connector stamping categories:
- Board to Board Communication Connectors
- Pluggable IO Connectors and Cages (SFP)
- Backplane Connectors
- Chip-Connect Cable Assemblies
- PCB ConnectorsTerminal Blocks
- I/O Connectors
In our 30+ years of experience, we have developed standards that are consistent with many industry-specific requirements such as Press-fit technology for board-level plated through-hole mating interfaces. This type of stamping requires specialized coining to optimize cross-sectional chords on press-fit features like needle eyes for board-to-board communication connectors used in many of today’s server farms.
Design Analysis (DFM) through Design Verification (DV) Sampling
We offer several innovative solutions for saving time and money on your order. Partner with KS Tooling, Inc. to produce your electronics parts and gain the advantages of:
- Product Development: Introduce a team of professionals to your design process with our in-house product development services. Access software including AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and receive constructive feedback on manufacturability.
- First to Market: Faster production time is made possible with First to Market, a shared asset program the includes in-house die sets and matrix blocks. Achieve speedier setup times and reduce initial tooling costs by up to half by enrolling. First to Market is available for low-to-high volume orders.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturing
KS Tooling Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 certified for consistent delivery of quality products on time, made to industry standards and meeting all customer expectations. Build your parts with confidence, backed by the support of a manufacturer committed to excellence. We work to continually improve our processes for better energy consumption and reduced material use.
Our team will work with you to create the precise parts and components you need with the capabilities you require. For a combination of the latest equipment, leading techniques and dedication to creating better products, request a quote online or call (717) 764-5817 today.